Rob Eagar is a marketing expert who has helped create three different types of New York Times bestsellers, including new non-fiction, new fiction, and backlist non-fiction.
For over 10 years, Rob has offered master-level consulting to authors of all levels. His work with clients has created exceptional results:
- Helped an author make over $500,000 from a single book launch.
- Revived a 23-year-old backlist book to become a New York Times bestseller.
- Trained a B-level author who transformed into a 4-time New York Times bestseller.
- Revamped a novelist who then hit the New York Times bestseller list 6 times in a row.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
Rob loves watching his clients shine and change the world with their books. Below is just a sample of the consulting services for authors that he offers:
- Brainstorm new book ideas, develop world-class manuscripts, create attention-grabbing titles.
- Construct a comprehensive book marketing plan with ideas you didn’t know were possible.
- Build a new website that attracts readers, grows your platform, and increases book sales.
- Create a memorable brand that sets you apart in a crowded marketplace.
- Develop powerful keynote speeches and garner higher speaking fees.
- Capture more media coverage and turn radio and TV interviews into book sales.
- Establish partnerships with high-profile leaders and organizations for exponential growth.
- Coordinate efforts with your publisher to maximize their resources and marketing budget.
- Create new products and services that dramatically boost your author income.
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave, Unglued, and The Best Yes
Rob wrote the bible on book marketing!
Rob is the authority on book marketing. His popular resource, Sell Your Book Like Wildfire (published by Writers Digest), is considered the bible of book marketing. Authors around the world have praised it as one of the essential guides every writer must read before launching a new book. Prospective consulting clients are encouraged to review this book to gain insights into Rob’s unique marketing philosophy and best practices.
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
Work with an expert who helps you get results!
Why go it alone? Hire a personal marketing shepherd with vast industry experience and a stellar track record. Rob’s primary goal is to teach author clients how to master advanced book marketing skills. But, he can also execute essential marketing tasks on your behalf, such as build a new website, create a detailed marketing plan, develop promotional resources, etc. Everything is customized to achieve your goals and sell a lot more books.
Typical clients include men and women who are business executives, professional speakers, licensed counselors, ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, and non-profit directors. Rob also partners with literary agents to help specific book projects surpass sales goals.
(If you are a self-published author, click here to view Rob’s training resources for first-time writers.)
What is Rob’s fee? Is he worth it?
Rob offers a variety of consulting options to fit your individual needs and budget. He will talk with you first to assess your goals. Then, he’ll provide a one-time flat fee with no add-ons or surprises.
Authors who hire Rob recoup their investment many times over. They sell more books, launch new services, speak more frequently at higher fees, create lucrative spin-off products, etc. For example, one of Rob’s clients made a 25:1 return on investment by working with him!
Exceptional results are waiting for you.
Call Rob today at 770-887-1462, or click a button below to request a free consultation and explore his teaching resources for authors:
“Rob Eagar’s expertise helped me develop a new brand and create an exciting new website. It was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
New York Times bestselling novelist with over 8 million copies sold