The Author Marketing Master Class will help increase your book sales and author income.
Rob Eagar is one of the most accomplished book marketing experts in America. After coaching, his clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers! He’s worked with over 400 authors, consulted with top publishing houses, and helped clients hit the New York Times bestseller list three different ways, including new fiction, new non-fiction, and backlist non-fiction. Plus, Rob wrote the bible of book marketing published by Writer’s Digest entitled, Sell Your Book Like Wildfire.
For over 10 years, Rob has offered master-level consulting to authors of all levels. His work with clients has created exceptional results (click on the links below for case studies):
- Rob helped transform a B-level non-fiction author into a New York Times bestseller.
- Rob helped revamp a novelist who hit the New York Times bestseller list 6 times.
- Rob even helped revive a 23-year-old book to become a New York Times bestseller.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
4-time New York Times bestselling author
After coaching, Rob’s clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers!
Rob is adept at helping authors during every phase of the publishing and book marketing process. The Author Marketing Master Class will teach you how to:
- Create attention-grabbing book titles and marketing hooks.
- Insert marketing tools into your manuscript that prompt people to purchase.
- Develop a complete marketing plan to maximize your book launch.
- Build a website that attracts readers, grows your platform, and increases book sales.
- Establish a memorable brand that sets you apart from everyone else.
- Develop powerful keynote speeches and secure higher speaking fees.
- Capture media coverage and turn radio and TV interviews into book sales.
- Form alliances with leaders and influencers for exponential growth.
- Improve marketing efforts with your publisher to amplify resources and results.
- Turn your book’s material into new products and dramatically boost your income.
Typical clients include men and women who are business executives, professional speakers, licensed counselors, ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, and non-profit directors. Rob also partners with literary agents and publishing houses to help specific book campaigns surpass sales goals. His expertise applies to both fiction and non-fiction authors.
Rob customizes his instruction to address your specific book campaign and needs. If you’re self-motivated or have your own staff, Rob can coach you through his proven system of marketing best practices. However, if your time is limited or you need assistance creating key marketing tools, Rob and his team of world-class professionals can build you a new website, develop free resources, set up promotional campaigns, etc.
How Does the Master Class Work?
The Author Marketing Master Class starts with two days of intensive face-to-face training sessions with Rob. He will travel to your location, or you can work with him in Atlanta, GA. After the initial two days, you can add follow-up access via phone and email for 2 weeks, 6 weeks, or 3 months to request Rob’s review of your progress, provide additional training, and ask questions.
For First-Time Authors: Rob will explain the essentials of book marketing and how to navigate the publishing and sales process. You will gain a complete understanding of how to create the best book and execute an effective book launch. You will no longer be plagued by the fear of “I don’t know what I don’t know.” You will acquire a new level of marketing skill and confidence.
For Established Authors: Rob will share the secrets and best practices he’s developed from his work with numerous New York Times bestsellers. You will discover why some authors are wildly successful and how to apply similar growth techniques to your books. In addition, Rob is a master at reviving consumer interest in an author’s library of backlist books. No one can copy the unique experience that Rob offers.
“Rob Eagar’s expertise helped me develop a new brand and create an exciting new website. It was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
Author Marketing Master Class Options:
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 2 Weeks of Follow-up Access = $5,000
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 6 Weeks of Follow-up Access = $7,500
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 3 Months of Follow-up Access = $10,000
- Note: Any travel expenses are not included.
Authors who work with Rob recoup their investment many times over. You will learn how to sell more books, reach a larger audience, speak more frequently at higher fees, create lucrative spin-off products, etc. For example, one of Rob’s clients made over $500,000 from a single book launch after working with him!
Exceptional Results Are Waiting For You!
Ready to start your personal Author Marketing Master Class with Rob? Contact him at 770-887-1462 or click the button below to request an introductory phone call. In addition, don’t forget to explore his free library of teaching resources for authors.