Answers for Authors. Talk with an Expert.
Marketing a book isn’t always easy. Neither is writing a book proposal, choosing a publishing path, creating a great title, launching a new book, or building your author career. Authors have to wrestle with all kinds of questions.
I’ve been there. I started out 15 years ago as a hungry self-published author who became a successful traditionally-published author who then became one of the top book marketing experts in America. I’ve walked your path and know what works (and what doesn’t). I’m here to help.
Numerous authors have received my advice on critical issues, such as:
- How do you write a winning book proposal?
- How do you decide between self-publishing or traditional publishing?
- What’s the secret to create a powerful book title or marketing hook?
- My author website stinks – what do I do next?
- Can I trust my publisher to help market my book?
- How do I make more money from my books?
- I’m interested in hiring you, can I test your advice first?
- and much more…
Get quick answers to your questions so you experience success faster. Take advantage of my rare experience and industry expertise.
Purchase a one-hour phone consultation and get insights you can immediately apply. The price is only $350, which is a deal based on the peace of mind and new ideas you receive in return.
How does it work?
- Use the link below to purchase a one-hour phone consultation.
- After I receive confirmation of your payment, I will contact you by email within 24 hours with available times in my schedule to set up a phone call.
- Feel free to send questions beforehand to save time and maximize our discussion.
$350.00 – Purchase a One-Hour Phone Consultation:
“Rob Eagar added so much to my new resource, Missing Pieces; Real Hope when Life Doesn’t Make Sense. Working with Rob resulted in a much stronger structure to my material and more powerful presentations. I appreciate how he took ownership and showed a true sense of responsibility in refining both my video messages and my written manuscript. Plus, we had tight deadlines and without his flexibility, the project would not have been completed. Rob’s creativity, insight, and professional demeanor made me grateful I chose to work with WildFire Marketing, and I highly recommend his services.”
Author of 7 books, popular speaker, and featured TV guest on
Dr. Phil and Good Morning America
“I’ve known Rob Eagar for several years, and he’s one of the top book marketing experts in America. He’s helped books hit the New York Times bestseller list in several different categories. Plus, he’s created a proven system that teaches both first-time and established authors how to sell more books. Rob can help any author take their marketing skills and book sales to the next level.”
Author of Million Dollar Consulting and over 60 books
“It was such a pleasure working with Rob Eagar! I knew from observing his work from afar that he was the person to help me. And I can tell you, I have not been disappointed. I learned so much practical information from Rob, in addition to being massively inspired by him. I definitely plan to use him again for future projects.”
Author of Desperate and Longing for Paris