So you’ve written a book. That’s nice, but over 500,000 people did the same thing last year. Less than 5% of those books sold enough copies to financially break even. So, you probably discovered that marketing your book is harder than you originally thought. What are you going to do about it? Here are your options:
- You can hope your publisher will market your book for you…not gonna happen.
- You can try marketing your book yourself, which is like learning a foreign language.
- You can hire a cheap “book coach” who has no real track record of success.
- You can work with Rob Eagar, a proven expert at helping authors dramatically increase their book sales.
Rob Eagar has personally worked with over 400 authors, including several New York Times bestsellers. Click here to read his case studies and success stories. Rob is also an accomplished author who has succeeded in both the self-publishing and traditional publishing arenas. For more on Rob’s background as an author, click here.
Rob helps authors in the following ways:
1. AUTHOR COACHING: Get personal coaching from book marketing expert Rob Eagar, join his Author Mentor Program.
2. CUSTOMIZED CONSULTING: Request Rob for customized marketing assistance with your books. He has helped numerous authors, speakers, and publishers tackle important issues, such as book marketing strategy, brand development, website transformations, public speaking skills, word of mouth tactics, and successful launches of new books. For more details, click here.
3. INSTRUCTIONAL PRODUCTS: Click here for details about Rob’s top-notch tutorials, templates, teleconference sessions, and audio instructional set. These affordable, downloadable products can be yours in minutes, so you can start applying Rob’s marketing expertise to your books today.
4. ONE-HOUR ANSWER SESSION: Got questions about how to market your book better, navigate self-publishing, or land a traditional publishing contract? Rob offers a one-hour consulting session by phone for authors at any level. You ask…Rob answers! It’s that simple. Click here for details.
5. NEW BOOK: Rob’s new book, “Sell Your Book Like Wildfire,” is available online and in bookstores everywhere. Click here to preview, purchase, and get bonus updates.
6. FREE RESOURCES: Click here for Rob’s library of free resources, including over 25 information-packed articles on a wide range of marketing topics.