Is Your Publishing House Blinded by Technology?
Rob Eagar has consulted with numerous publishers to help maximize frontlist book launches, create new brands, resurrect stagnant backlist brands, and take key authors to the next level. His client list includes divisions of HarperCollins (Zondervan), Simon & Schuster (Howard Books), Random House (Waterbrook), Harvest House, Barbour, and Moody Publishers.
Recent results include helping a division of HarperCollins generate over $1,000,000 in additional revenue from one book campaign. He helped a mid-list non-fiction author, Lysa TerKeurst, become a New York Times bestseller. He also helped novelist, Wanda Brunstetter, revitalize her platform to hit the New York Times bestseller list six consecutive times! For details, read the case studies.
Publishers view Rob as an asset to their team who brings vision, creativity, and the ability to effectively execute critical marketing functions. Below is a sample of how Rob has partnered with publishers to help achieve their goals:
- Revitalize lifeless backlist brands to generate new levels of growth.
- Develop marketing campaigns that help frontlist titles reach bestseller lists.
- Transform mid-list authors into New York Times bestsellers.
- Train new authors how to become effective marketers.
- Craft captivating book titles and marketing tools that capture wider audiences.
- Conduct marketing research to determine reader purchasing behavior.
- Build world-class websites that maximize online traffic and social media influence.
To request Rob Eagar’s consulting expertise for your publishing house,
call 1-800-267-2045 or email: Rob@StartaWildFire.com
Free Resources for Publishers:
For more publishing-related articles by Rob, click here