- Do you want to buy Amazon ads for your book, but feel intimidated by all of the technology?
- Have you tried buying online ads but couldn’t figure out the complex systems?
- Does the ad lingo, such as CPC, CPM, and ACoS, sound like confusing gibberish?
What if a book marketing expert did the behind-the-scenes work for you?
With the Author Ads Startup Service, I’ll do the heavy lifting required to set up winning ads for your book on Amazon and Bookbub.
Why should you advertise your book?
Readers cannot buy your book if they don’t know that it exists. Plus, there are over 10 million books for sale on Amazon. How do you make sure readers see your book when they shop online?
The answer is advertising, specifically Amazon ads and Bookbub ads.
Amazon has developed the most sophisticated and affordable advertising option for authors. I know numerous fiction and nonfiction authors who sell hundreds of books each month using Amazon ads alone. And, I know their secrets.
Bookbub has amassed one of the largest groups of avid readers on the planet. They have several email lists with over 1 million followers dedicated to specific genres. Their audience loves to buy a lot of books. If you offer an enticing ad to the right reader list, Bookbub will get your book in front of thousands of potential new customers.
However, learning to advertise on Amazon and Bookbub can seem like learning a foreign language. The technology and terms involved can be confusing. You have to get familiar with lingo like CPC, CTR, CPM, ACoS, etc. It’s enough to make your head spin.
In addition, creating your first ads usually requires a lot of experimentation, which can result in a lot of wasted time and money. Fortunately, you don’t have to let the fear of technology keep you out of the game.
With my expertise, I’ll give you the shortcuts that put you on the fast-track to sell more books with Amazon and Bookbub ads.
What does this service include?
I’ll do the research and complete ALL of the following tasks for your book:
For both Amazon and Bookbub ads:
- Identify at least 10 competitive authors to target
- Identify at least 10 genre categories to target
- Recommend Amazon ad bidding prices based on author’s goals
- Recommend Bookbub ad bidding prices based on author’s goals
- Create two attention-grabbing marketing hook sentences
For Amazon ads only:
- Identify at least 100 keywords to use
- Identify 20 competitive book titles to target
- Identify negative keywords
- Provide instructions to setup 4 different types of Amazon ads
For Bookbub ads only:
- Create two artwork options to use with BookBub ads
- Provide Bookbub links to multiple retailers and international options
All of these tasks will be completed within 10 days after you purchase this service.
What is the price?
The price is $999, which reflects the convenience and expertise you receive by letting me do the hard work for you. However, I’m currently running a limited-time $100 discount. You pay only $899.
Does my book qualify for this service?
Your book must be self-published using Amazon’s KDP system in order to purchase Amazon ads. If you did not publish using KDP, then you don’t get access to the Amazon ad platform. Only publishing houses and self-published authors who use KDP can buy Amazon ads.
In contrast, all authors can buy Bookbub ads, including self-published and traditionally-published authors. However, Bookbub’s audience is highly sensitive to price, which means they prefer to buy e-books priced at $2.99 or lower. If you’re unwilling to run regular price discounts for your e-books, then Bookbub won’t yield the best results.
What about Facebook ads?
In my consulting experience, I’ve found Facebook ads to be the most complex, most expensive, and least profitable option for advertising a book. I’m not suggesting that Facebook ads don’t work. But, they usually require a lot of time and a minimum budget of $1,000 per month, which I don’t recommend for authors in the initial startup phase.
To be candid, I use a third-party expert to manage all of my Facebook ads for me. If you’re interested in buying Facebook ads and would like to connect with my cracker-jack specialist, contact me for details.
In contrast, Amazon and Bookbub ads are more affordable and tend to yield better results.
How does this service work?
Your book must already be available for sale on Amazon. Once you purchase this service using the “buy” button below, I’ll confirm your order and request that you send me a link to your book’s Amazon detail page. Plus, I’ll email you a brief questionnaire about your advertising goals.
Then, I’ll analyze the competition for your book and identify the proper advertising keywords and targets to set. Within 10 days, I’ll send you a written report that includes all of the detailed information described above. In addition, you’ll receive instructions for applying the information to your Amazon ad account.
Disclaimer – Please read before purchasing
1. This service does not include creating any ads for your book on Amazon or Bookbub. You are responsible to set up your author ad account, create the ads yourself, and make any adjustments. The purpose of this service is to provide the start-up details necessary to set up an ad that works for your book.
If you would like me to personally create ads for you on Amazon and Bookbub, that is a separate consulting service at an additional fee. Contact me for details.
2. This service does not guarantee any increase in book sales or added revenue. Buying advertising on Amazon and Bookbub can result in a loss of money. This service is solely meant to provide convenience and save time for authors who are intimidated by the technology used to buy online ads.
3. This service does not include monitoring the performance of your ads. Analyzing the ad data and making any adjustments to an ad is the responsibility of the author.
Pricing = $899 (Limited time offer – save $100)
After your purchase is received, you will receive an email from me within 24 hours confirming the service and explaining the next steps.