- Do you have over 25,000 email subscribers?
- Are you a New York Times bestselling non-fiction author?
- Are you a successful author, consultant, or executive with access to a large audience?
If you meet any of these criteria, my Six-Figure Solution can help you make an extra $100,000, $250,000, or more. Your expertise, books, and audience represent a financial goldmine that can be tapped to create new opportunities for significant revenue.
You may already be making a lot of money. If so, that’s great. But, you’d be crazy to avoid exploring additional lucrative options that are easy to implement.
Successful authors are extremely busy, so I ensure that you generate more income using low labor-intensive ideas with no need to travel. Most of my solutions can be created and managed from your home or office, such as:
- Master the power of video and remote mentoring.
- Develop exclusive groups and events where people come to you.
- Setup profitable retainer services.
- Increase passive revenue that rolls in month after month.
I’m one of the rare consultants to help create three different types of New York Times bestselling books (read complete case studies here). But, I also help top-tier non-fiction authors and leaders maximize revenue from their expertise and backlist books. Increasing income by six figures is typical. One of my clients made over $500,000 after working together!
If you’ve built a large audience, such as 25,000 email subscribers or more, there are numerous ways you can create more revenue – using options that your audience is excited to purchase. My Six-Figure Solution will help you:
- Identify multiple ways to generate over six-figures of new revenue.
- Launch new products quickly even if you have a busy schedule.
- Expand your thought-leadership and national audience reach.
- Wring additional revenue from backlist books and past material.
- Tell your spouse or family, “Let’s plan that big vacation, car upgrade, or home renovation we’ve been dreaming about…now we can do it!”
“Rob Eagar gets great results, plain and simple. His approach and focus work well together, and he strategically places the author in the right spaces. I’m very happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling co-author of Boundaries and founder of the Townsend Leadership Institute
Option A: Intensive Solution
Spend 1 or 2 days with me either in-person or by video, and we’ll create several new revenue options that you’ll be excited to launch. Plus, you get 30 days of email access to ask follow-up questions as you move forward. You walk away with a detailed road map for your own six-figure solution.
Option B: 90-Day Solution
Get everything included in Option A, plus I’ll walk with you for 90 days via phone and email through the creation and launch of one new income-exploding product.
Option C: 6-Month Solution
This is the “platinum package” that includes helping you identify numerous income growth options, along with walking you through the creation and launch of up to 3 new products or services over 6 months. I’ll also assist with developing any collateral website pages or marketing language for your new products or services.
Ready for Your Six-Figure Solution?
1. Select the option you prefer and contact me for details and pricing. Then, we’ll set a meeting date convenient for both of our schedules.
2. I’ll provide brief exercises beforehand to help maximize our training time together.
3. Meet with me in-person for training or connect remotely via Skype video or telephone. There is no extra cost to meet anywhere within the Atlanta, GA area. I’m happy to meet outside of Atlanta, but all travel expenses must be reimbursed.
Click here or call 770-887-1462 to get started
“Rob Eagar entered our offices and graciously took the bull by the horns. He was crystal clear on what we needed to do to increase our bandwidth and reach new partners. Over the weeks, we began to see results. In the end, we increased our sales, we expanded our base of potential partners who wanted to work with us, and we had our best financial year yet.”
Dr. Tim Elmore
Author of 25 books and President of Growing Leaders