Wednesday, May 6th at 2:00pm Eastern
(NOTE: A recording will be provided if you can’t join the live webinar.)
Welcome friends of Sandra Beckwith and Build Book Buzz!
Did you know?
- Amazon sells almost 50% of all print books in America.
- Amazon sells over 70% of all e-books in America.
- Amazon lets authors self-publish for free and make a 70% royalty.
- Amazon has no real competition to challenge their dominance.
Put simply, Amazon controls the vast majority of book sales in the United States – and it’s going to stay that way for a long time.
Plus, Amazon offers the best self-publishing system in the world. Are you thinking about releasing a new book or wanting to sell more copies of your current book? Then, it is vital that you learn how to maximize sales on Amazon.
Rob and Sandra would like to give you a free headstart.
On Wednesday, May 6th at 2:00pm Eastern, they are going to teach a free webinar that reviews the fundamentals of marketing, self-publishing, and advertising a book on Amazon. Here’s what you will learn:
- The difference between a good or bad Amazon book page
- Why self-publishing a book with Amazon makes sense
- The benefits of using Amazon ads to promote a book
In addition, Rob will provide an inside look at his popular online video course, Mastering Amazon for Authors.
Signup for this free webinar today!
1. A recording of this webinar will be provided within 24 hours in case you’re unable to join the live session.
2. By registering for this webinar, you agree to join Rob Eagar’s email newsletter and receive email communications from him in the future.