Rob Eagar is the book marketing expert who authors contact when they’ve reached their wits’ end.
- Are you tired of scouring the Internet for free advice that doesn’t work?
- Have you wasted money on other marketers or publicists who couldn’t get results or didn’t know what they were doing?
- Are you ready to invest in making your writing career a legitimate success?
Rob is the go-to consultant for top authors around the world. His client list is filled with endorsements from renowned writers, including Dr. Gary Chapman, Lysa TerKeurst, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Alison Cook, Dr. Harville Hendrix, DeVon Franklin, Nir Eyal, Gene Kim, and many more.
Since 2007, Rob has coached over 800 authors and achieved the rare feat of helping both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list. His most successful fiction client, Wanda Brunstetter, has sold over 10 million novels. He even helped revitalize a 23-year-old backlist book, Boundaries, to become a New York Times bestseller. Plus, he’s consulted with divisions and imprints of the world’s largest publishers, including HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, and Hachette.
More importantly, Rob is a successful author in his own right. Starting out in 2002, he generated a six-figure income from both self-published books and traditionally-published contracts. His first book consistently sold in Barnes & Noble bookstores for 10 years. Today, he publishes the Author’s Guide Series of books and offers online video courses that contain the highest level of marketing instruction available. In addition, he’s one of the top marketing instructors for Writer’s Digest.
If you’re looking for someone to help with your books, remember that the publishing industry is crawling with people who prey on author’s dreams. There are a lot of fake gurus, incompetent marketers, and con men who will take your money, offer shallow advice, and give nothing in return. Rob is the exact opposite.
Rob is the expert you can trust. His Book Marketing Master Class and private consultation sessions offer unparalleled insights for authors along with a personal touch. Rob works directly with you to achieve your goals.
After 13 years of coaching hundreds of authors, Rob has seen just about everything. He knows exactly what it takes to sell thousands of books, hit the bestseller lists, and expand your author income. His expertise works for fiction and nonfiction. And, he’s a straight-shooter who will tell you up-front if your expectations are far-fetched or realistic.
If you’re ready to stop fooling around and get serious about selling more books, contact Rob today.
He’d love to help you become the hero of your own author story!
Results that Rob creates for fiction and nonfiction authors:
- Build a fast-growing email list of fans eager to buy your next book
- Connect with powerful book influencers for free
- Reach millions of readers with affordable ads on Amazon, Facebook, and BookBub
- Convince readers to stop waiting and buy books on your timetable
- Craft persuasive book descriptions that readers can’t resist
- Build a professional author website that drives more book sales
- Launch spinoff products that dramatically boost your author income
- Create systems that automate your marketing and create more time to write
- Position your book to appear on the top bestseller lists
- Work for yourself, call the shots, and take more vacations
- Stop your mother or spouse from worrying when you say, “I want to be a writer.”
What are you waiting for? Contact Rob today to experience these same results.
The personal stuff:
Rob has been married to Ashley the Wonderful for 20 years. When he isn’t consulting, you can find him fly-fishing for monster trout, breaking 40mph on his road bike, or loudly playing his drums. However, Ashley would prefer that he join her to quietly paint, work in their garden, or watch Jane Austen movies. They reside near Atlanta, Georgia.
Praise from bestselling clients:
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
Lysa TerKeurst, New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave and Unglued
“Rob Eagar’s expertise was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
Wanda Brunstetter, New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
“I’m convinced that my author clients achieved great results because of Rob Eagar.”
Sealy Yates, Founder of Yates & Yates Literary Agency
“I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend, New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries