Rob Eagar is the book marketing expert who authors contact when they’ve reached their wits’ end.
- Are you tired of scouring the Internet for free advice that doesn’t work?
- Have you wasted money on other marketers that didn’t produce results?
- Are you ready to make your writing a legitimate success – so that your mother will stop worrying about your career choice?
Rob is the go-to consultant for top authors around the world. His client list is filled with endorsements from New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, including Dr. Gary Chapman, Lysa TerKeurst, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Harville Hendrix, DeVon Franklin, and Nir Eyal.
In addition, Rob specializes in helping indie authors turn their dreams of writing into a viable full-time business. He’s one of the original self-publishing success stories who used his first book to create a consistent six-figure income.
Since 2007, Rob has coached over 1,000 authors and achieved the rare feat of helping both fiction and nonfiction books hit The New York Times bestseller list. His most successful fiction client, Wanda Brunstetter, has sold over 10 million novels. He even helped revitalize a 23-year-old backlist book, Boundaries, to become a New York Times bestseller. Plus, he’s consulted with divisions of the world’s largest publishers, including HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, and Hachette.
Equally important, Rob understands the battle that indie authors face. He started out in 2002 as a self-published author and generated a six-figure income from his books. Today, he publishes the Author’s Guide Series of books and offers online video courses that contain industry-leading insights. In addition, Rob is one of the top marketing instructors for Writer’s Digest.
If you’re looking for someone understand the needs of indie authors as well as traditionally-published authors, Rob is the expert you can trust. His Book Marketing Master Class and private consultation sessions offer unparalleled guidance along with a personal touch. Rob works directly with you to achieve your individual goals.
After 14 years of coaching over 1,000 authors, Rob has seen just about everything. He knows exactly what it takes to increase your book sales, hit the bestseller lists, and expand your author income. His expertise works for fiction and nonfiction, first-timers and veteran bestsellers.
If you’re ready to get serious about selling more books, contact Rob today.
He’d love to help you become the hero of your own author story!
Results that Rob creates for fiction and nonfiction authors:
- Build a fast-growing email list of fans eager to buy your books
- Connect with powerful book influencers for free
- Reach millions of readers with affordable ads on Amazon, Facebook, and BookBub
- Convince readers to stop waiting and buy books on your timetable
- Craft persuasive book descriptions that readers can’t resist
- Build a professional author website that drives more book sales
- Launch spinoff products that dramatically boost your author income
- Create systems that automate your marketing and create more time to write
- Position your book to appear on the top bestseller lists
- Work for yourself, call the shots, and take more vacations
- Stop your mother or spouse from worrying when you say, “I want to be a writer.”
What are you waiting for? Contact Rob today to experience these same results.
The personal stuff:
Rob has been married to Ashley the Wonderful for 20 years. When he isn’t consulting, you can find him fly-fishing for monster trout, breaking 40mph on his road bike, or loudly playing his drums. However, Ashley would prefer that he join her to quietly paint, work in their garden, or watch Jane Austen movies. They reside near Atlanta, Georgia.
Praise from bestselling clients:
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
Lysa TerKeurst, New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave and Unglued
“Rob Eagar’s expertise was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
Wanda Brunstetter, New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
“I’m convinced that my author clients achieved great results because of Rob Eagar.”
Sealy Yates, Founder of Yates & Yates Literary Agency
“I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend, New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries