Live Webinar: No More Boring Book Descriptions
When: Wednesday, March 27th at 8:00pm Eastern
Price: $79 – includes a personal critique!
What if a world-class marketing expert reviewed your book description and told you specific ways to make it shine? How many more books could you sell?
On Wednesday, March 27th, I will teach an exclusive webinar that explains how to write outstanding marketing copy. Plus, I will personally evaluate one of your book descriptions and provide written feedback you can immediately apply.
Language is the Power of the Sale
Do you enjoy writing a book but hate writing the book description? Learn how to describe your book in ways that readers can’t resist.
Does writing the marketing text for your book seem like a foreign language? Do you wrestle with writing words that convince skeptical readers to purchase?
Your book description is vitally important. If readers see bland text, you can lose their interest in purchasing. All of those lost sales means a lot of money left on the table. In contrast, persuasive marketing copy closes more sales, which means more readers and more author revenue.
Your book description is a big deal because readers see it everywhere, including:
- Back cover copy on printed books
- Online retailer pages (Amazon, B&N, etc.)
- Author website
- Social media posts
- Email campaigns
- Online advertising
Let’s Get Rid of Boring Book Descriptions Forever
Writing a powerful book description isn’t black magic or rocket science. The key is learning how to use language that overcomes a reader’s natural skepticism.
I’ve coached over 600 authors and helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list. How do you think I achieved such rare success? Part of the answer is mastering the process to write a persuasive book description. I can show you how to do the same.
In this webinar, I’ll walk you through my step-by-step approach to craft a convincing book description. You will learn how to:
- Grab people’s attention at first glance
- Connect with readers on an emotional level
- Answer the reader’s question, “What’s in it for me?”
- Overcome reader skepticism about trying a new author
- Lead readers to take action and purchase your book
I promise you will experience “ah-ha moments” where writing a book description no longer feels intimidating. Gain newfound confidence to present your book to the world.
But Wait, There’s More!
Imagine no longer wondering if your book description is effective. This webinar not only includes my world-class instruction, I’ll also review your book description and tell you if it’s great or missing the mark. If it’s needs improvement, I’ll give specific recommendations to make it better.
When you purchase this webinar, you receive my personal critique of one book description with specific feedback. This service typically costs hundreds of dollars, but you get it as a one-time bonus. A recording of the webinar is also included if you can’t join the live teaching.
I’ve never offered this unique opportunity before, and I won’t offer it again this year.
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
This webinar is geared for fiction or nonfiction authors who fit any of these categories:
- Authors preparing for a new book launch
- Authors working on a new manuscript
- Authors who want to revive interest in backlist titles
- Authors submitting book ideas to agents and publishers
I’m Ready! How Do I Purchase?
Step 1. Buy access to the webinar for $79
- Click on the “Buy Now” button below to pay via credit card or PayPal. Your purchase ensures access to the webinar event, plus the recording afterwards in case you cannot join the live teaching.
- After you purchase, you will get a confirmation email with further instructions to join the webinar.
Step 2. Instructions to receive your book description critique:
- After the webinar is over, choose the book description you’d like me to review and submit by Monday, April 1st.
- Email me a link to your book’s Amazon page or send me your marketing text as a Word doc.
- I will review your book description within 72 hours and reply with a brief list of recommendations for improvement.
- After you receive my feedback, you may send ONE rewrite for a follow-up review.
- PLEASE NOTE: All participants must submit their book description for a critique no later than midnight Monday, April 1st. If you miss this deadline, you miss your critique – no exceptions.
Minimum Attendance Requirement
Due to my busy consulting schedule, at least 25 authors must purchase this webinar by Monday, March 26th in order to run the event. If this minimum amount is not met, refunds will be provided and the webinar will not take place.
Be a Random Winner!
I will select one fiction and one nonfiction author to have their book descriptions improved by me and featured as case studies during the webinar. Act fast – you could be the lucky winner!
Purchase now via credit card or PayPal: