Sell Your Book Like Wildfire
The Writer’s Guide to Marketing and Publicity
Published by Writers Digest
To access the free book updates, click here.
This is THE bible of book marketing.
Want proof? Read over 75 glowing Amazon reviews.
To succeed as an author, you must be more than just a great writer – you also have to be a great marketer. Yet, most authors aren’t prepared to shoulder this burden, and most publishers don’t provide much instruction. Rob Eagar is a successful author and marketing consultant who has worked with over 400 fiction and non-fiction authors, including New York Times bestsellers, Dr. Gary Chapman, Wanda Brunstetter, and Lysa TerKeurst.
Sell Your Book Like Wildfire is the definitive guide to build a bigger platform and increase your book sales. Rob’s book will help you:
- Sell more books by driving readers to your website and retailers.
- Secure more media interviews and speaking engagements.
- Connect with key influencers who will spread word of mouth.
- Create raving fans via social media that buzz about your book.
- Build an author brand that makes you stand out from the crowd.
This book is filled with marketing tips for any type of author. If you’re a novelist, you will find tons of special tips dedicated to promoting fiction! Whether you’re a first-time author or an experienced veteran; whether your book is self-published or traditionally-published; whether you write fiction or non-fiction, Sell Your Book Like Wildfire is your surefire guide for book marketing success!
Take the next step: