Amazon is the most potent book-selling machine ever invented. Learn how to tap into its full power and sell more books today. (Updated for 2022!)
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.” – Dr. Gary Chapman, New York Times bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages
“Rob Eagar’s expertise was beyond my expectations…” – Wanda Brunstetter, 6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
The Author’s Guide to Marketing Books on Amazon (2022) is the ultimate guide to selling more books at the world’s largest retailer. Discover how to make your book stand out on Amazon’s website and grab a reader’s attention. Rob will show you how to:
- Increase sales with perfectly-written marketing text readers can’t resist
- Identify categories that propel your book up the Amazon bestseller charts
- Secure influential customer reviews that convince readers to purchase
- Achieve maximum visibility for your book with low-cost Amazon ads
- Leverage little-known marketing secrets within Author Central
- Grow your author email list for free using Amazon’s massive audience
The Amazon sales engine is waiting for you to use. Rob will show you how to tap into its full power, no matter if you self-publish or traditionally-publish, write fiction or non-fiction.
This guide is packed with the most up-to-date secrets to sell books on Amazon in 2022. You’d be crazy not to click the “Buy Now” button.
Available in e-book ($4.99) and paperback ($11.99) formats
Have you read every book in The Author’s Guide Series from Rob Eagar? It’s the most comprehensive collection of marketing instruction for writers. Other books include: