Do you enjoy writing a book but hate writing the marketing text? Learn how to describe your book in ways that readers can’t resist.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.” – Dr. Gary Chapman, New York Times bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages
“Rob Eagar’s expertise was beyond my expectations…” – Wanda Brunstetter, 6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
Language is the power of the sale. But, does writing the marketing text for your book seem like a foreign language? Do you wrestle with writing words that convince skeptical readers to purchase?
Rob Eagar has coached over 1,000 authors and helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list. In The Author’s Guide to Write Text That Sells Books, Rob unpacks how to craft potent marketing copy using easy-to-follow tips, templates, and examples. His guidance will help you:
- Grab reader attention with marketing hooks that never let go
- Create clever titles people can remember long into the future
- Satisfy the reader’s ultimate book-buying question, “What’s in it for me?”
- Write fiction or non-fiction book descriptions readers find irresistible
- Upgrade your book’s appeal on Amazon’s website at any time for free
- Find influencers who will praise your book and help catapult sales
Don’t sweat trying to write great copy on your own. Learn how to create electrifying language that makes your blurbs, back cover copy, online ads, and promotions perform better. Buy a copy of The Author’s Guide to Write Text That Sells Books and wield the power of persuasive words.
Available in e-book ($4.99) and paperback ($9.99) formats:
Click here to buy from Amazon
Have you read every book in The Author’s Guide Series from Rob Eagar? It’s the most comprehensive collection of marketing instruction for writers. Other books include:
The Author’s Guide to Marketing Books on Amazon
The Author’s Guide to Email Marketing
The Author’s Guide to Media Interviews