How excited would you feel if these things
came true for you as an author?
- You wake up with the freedom to set your own schedule and do whatever you want.
- You work for yourself, call the shots, take more vacations, and wear anything you choose.
- You make enough money to pay your bills from selling books and spin-off products.
- You have systems that handle the marketing for you, leaving more time to write.
- You build an email list with thousands of fans eager to buy your next book.
- Your book appears on a bestseller list.
- You know exactly how to make a profit on every book you write.
- Your mother or spouse no longer worry when you say you want to be a writer.
The Book Marketing Master Class is the ultimate 1:1 coaching experience where I teach you how to turn these dreams into reality.
Become the Hero of Your Own Author Story
Yes, it’s possible to make a great living as an author. I know because I’ve done it. Since writing my first book in 2002, my wife was able to quit her job and join me full-time. We’ve never looked back. What if you could do the same?
Change doesn’t happen overnight. But, you can swing the momentum in a matter of months when you learn how to master book marketing. I’ll walk you through exactly what works (and what doesn’t) to sell more books and make more money.
For over 10 years, I’ve trained more than 600 authors and helped clients hit the New York Times bestseller list three different ways, including new fiction, new non-fiction, and backlist non-fiction. I’ve experienced the immense joy of telling an author for the first time, “You just became a bestseller!” For example, I played an integral role creating these exceptional results for authors:
- Helped a B-level non-fiction author become an A-level New York Times bestseller
- Helped revive a novelist who then hit the New York Times bestseller list six times
- Helped a 23-year-old backlist book finally become a New York Times bestseller
Yet, even with all this success, I never rest on my laurels. I constantly monitor new trends with online advertising, indie publishing, and digital marketing techniques. I know the secrets of the most successful authors in today’s ever-changing world of publishing.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
5-time New York Times bestselling author
“Rob Eagar’s expertise helped me develop a new brand and create an exciting new website. It was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
The Book Marketing Master Class teaches how to master your book sales and grow your author income.
This is your chance to work with me on an individual basis where I teach you everything I know about marketing books and increasing author income. Whether you’re a budding author or a seasoned bestseller, you will learn how to:
- Attract more readers using the power of free content and email
- Create irresistible marketing text, including hooks, titles, and book descriptions
- Construct a marketing plan that maximizes your next book launch
- Turn your author website into a 24/7 book-selling machine
- Generate pre-orders to increase retailer support and hit bestseller lists
- Maximize inexpensive advertising on Amazon, BookBub, and Facebook
- Connect with online influencers and turn media interviews into book sales
- Dramatically increase income from your books and expertise
Is the Book Marketing Master Class for You?
This is a personal 1:1 coaching experience where I work with you individually (and your team). I do not accept every author who asks. To qualify, you must already be published and striving to be a full-time author. Or, you must be a full-time author who wants to raise the bar on your book sales and annual income. Most importantly, you need a solid work ethic, a budget to invest in your growth, and a willingness to embrace modern book-selling techniques. Otherwise, the competition will eat your lunch.
You can write fiction or non-fiction. You can be traditionally-published or self-published. You can write books for adults, teens, or children. I’ve trained almost every type of author how to increase their book sales. If you’re ready, I’m happy to help you, too.
How Does the Master Class Work?
Imagine climbing to the summit of a dark, misty mountain to seek out a book marketing guru. No, just kidding. The Book Marketing Master Class is a relaxed, but intensive, experience where I personally teach you my proven system to reach more readers, increase book sales, and generate more revenue.
Forget boring speeches or hypothetical teaching. All instruction is tailored to your specific genre and experience level. I’ll walk you through the steps for success and show you examples of other authors in action. Along the way, I’ll provide expert guidance and the accountability to help you make progress. You will walk away with the newfound knowledge to go out into the publishing world and crush it.
- Instruction can occur either in-person or via remote live video sessions (yes, I’ve trained authors in North America, Europe, and Australia).
- If you have a team or a virtual assistant, you can include them in the training.
- Plus, you will receive follow-up access to ask me questions and request my review of your progress.
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
“Rob revolutionized how I market my novels and connect with readers. His Book Marketing Master Class gave me more fantastic ideas that I knew what to do with.”
Bestselling novelist with over 300,000 copies sold
Book Marketing Master Class Options
Option 1. In-Person Instruction:
Receive two consecutive days of personal 1:1 instruction with me (I travel to you, or you come to me in Atlanta, GA). Plus, choose between 1 – 6 months of follow-up access to ask me questions and review your progress:
- 2 days of personal instruction + 1 month of follow-up access: $5,000
- 2 days of personal instruction + 3 months of follow-up access: $7,500
- 2 days of personal instruction + 6 months of follow-up access: $10,000 (best value)
- Note: Any travel expenses are additional.
Option 2: Remote Video Instruction:
Is your calendar too busy to schedule two consecutive training days? Or, is your team located in different places? Select the remote option and get three, two-hour video instruction sessions with me via Zoom, Skype, etc. (All three video sessions must be scheduled within a 30-day period.)
- Pricing and follow-up access options are the same as above. But, there are no travel expenses involved, and you get greater flexibility to schedule training sessions.
Become the hero of your own author story…
Learn how to master marketing your books!
Ready to become a master book marketer? Contact me at 770-887-1462 or click the button below to request an introductory phone call.
“Every once in awhile, the right person enters your life and changes it forever. The Book Marketing Master Class was transformative. If you’re ready to take your author career to the next level, Rob should be the first person you hire.”
Multi-published author and contributor to FOX News and The Washington Examiner
“Rob’s proven method showed us exactly what to do from A to Z. His comprehensive step-by-step approach has enabled us to build back our momentum and take our brand to the next level.”
Dr. Bryson Payne
Professor, cybersecurity expert, and author of Teach Your Kids to Code