Learn how to sell more books from an industry expert. Request a private, 90-minute author coaching session. I’ll personally teach you how to improve your book marketing skills and answer any of your publishing questions. Using free live video screenshare technology, you can watch me walk you step-by-step through everything you need to know. Choose a topic below or request a specific topic that is important to you, such as:
- Create effective Amazon ads
- Create persuasive Facebook ads
- Get more subscribers on your author email list
- Write superior marketing language for your book
- Acquire more Amazon customer reviews for free
- Create a complete book marketing plan
- Increase book pre-orders before a launch
- Build an effective book launch team
- Improve the results of your author website
- Reach new readers and grow your audience
For over 10 years, I’ve coached more than 600 authors at all levels and helped clients hit the New York Times bestseller list three different ways, including fiction and non-fiction. You can trust that you’re getting expert advice that is immediately applicable and effective.
Purchase a 90-Minute Author Coaching Session for only $350. Get expert insights and marketing secrets that you can use right away with your books. You will walk away with increased peace of mind and the knowledge to sell more books.
How does it work?
- Use the link below to purchase a 90-minute author coaching session.
- After I receive confirmation of your payment, I will contact you by email within 24 hours with available times in my schedule to set up a live video connection or phone call.
- Reply by email to tell me the topic you’d like to learn (only topic per session is guaranteed). Then, get ready to learn and improve your book marketing skills! Contact me here with any questions.
$350.00 – Click below to purchase one 90-Minute Author Coaching Session
$650.00 – Click below to purchase two 90-Minute Author Coaching Sessions and Save $50
“Rob Eagar added so much to my new resource, Missing Pieces; Real Hope when Life Doesn’t Make Sense. Working with Rob resulted in a much stronger structure to my material and more powerful presentations. I appreciate how he took ownership and showed a true sense of responsibility in refining both my video messages and my written manuscript. Plus, we had tight deadlines and without his flexibility, the project would not have been completed. Rob’s creativity, insight, and professional demeanor made me grateful I chose to work with WildFire Marketing, and I highly recommend his services.”
Author of 7 books, popular speaker, and featured TV guest on
Dr. Phil and Good Morning America
“It was such a pleasure working with Rob Eagar! I knew from observing his work from afar that he was the person to help me. And I can tell you, I have not been disappointed. I learned so much practical information from Rob, in addition to being massively inspired by him. I definitely plan to use him again for future projects.”
Author of Desperate and Longing for Paris