Learn how to sell more books from an industry expert. Request a private 1-to-1 author coaching session with me. I’ll personally teach you how to improve your book marketing skills and answer any of your publishing questions. Using free live video screenshare technology, you’ll be able to watch me walk you step-by-step through everything you need to know. Choose a topic below or request a specific topic that is important to you, such as:
- Grow your author email list
- Purchase effective online advertising for your book
- Write a persuasive book description
- Build a book marketing plan
- Attract pre-orders before a book launch
- Create an effective book launch team
- Improve the results of your author website
- and much more…
For over 10 years, I’ve coached more than 800 authors at all levels and helped both fiction and nonfiction books hit the New York Times bestseller list. My expertise is applicable to traditionally-published and self-published authors, regardless if you write fiction or nonfiction.
Here’s what you get:
When you purchase a Private Author Coaching Session, you get up to 90-minutes to talk with me and ask questions related to your book. I’ll provide expert insights and marketing secrets that you can use right away. By the time our session is complete, you’ll have increased peace of mind and the knowledge to sell more books.
How does it work?
- Use the link below to purchase a private coaching session for $350.
- After I receive confirmation of your payment, I will contact you by email within 24 hours with available times in my schedule to set up a live video chat or phone call.
- Reply by email to confirm the date and tell me what issues you’d like to discuss. Then, get ready to learn and improve your book marketing skills! You’ll get up to 90 minutes to cover your questions and get answers.
- Note: Once your book a session and schedule time on my calendar, there are no cancellations or refunds. However, you may request one reschedule change within 30 days of purchasing.
$350.00 – Click on the button below to purchase an Author Coaching Session today
“Rob Eagar provided book marketing insights that I hadn’t heard before. It was wonderful to speak with such a seasoned marketing pro.”
Nir Eyal, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Hooked and Indistractable
“Rob is one of the best in the game. He helped leverage my existing audience and opportunities in the Amazon ecosystem. Loved working with Rob in my book launch planning. Highly recommended!”
Gene Kim, author of The Phoenix Project with over 500,000 copies sold
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales and make your written message life-changing for your audience – make Rob the first person you hire.”