The Book Marketing Master Class is designed to increase your book sales and author income.
Are you an author committed to growing your career and selling more books? I can show you how to become a master marketer. Why am I so confident? After coaching, my clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers! Nothing makes me happier than watching their success.
For over 10 years, I’ve trained more than 450 authors, consulted with top publishing houses, and helped clients hit the New York Times bestseller list three different ways, including new fiction, new non-fiction, and backlist non-fiction. Now, I provide master-level consulting to authors of all levels and genres. Below is a sample of exceptional results my clients have experienced:
- Helped a B-level non-fiction author transform into a New York Times bestseller.
- Helped revamp a novelist who hit the New York Times bestseller list six times in a row.
- Helped revive a 23-year-old backlist book to become a New York Times bestseller.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
4-time New York Times bestselling author
“Rob revolutionized how I market my novels and connect with readers. His Book Marketing Master Class gave me more fantastic ideas that I knew what to do with.”
Bestselling novelist with over 300,000 copies sold
After coaching, my clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers!
The Book Marketing Master Class teaches you how to master all key aspects of marketing a book. Whether you’re a first-time author or a seasoned bestseller, you will learn how to:
- Attract more readers using the power of free content and email.
- Create persuasive language, including hooks, titles, and back cover copy.
- Construct a complete marketing plan to maximize the book launch sequence.
- Turn your author website into a book-selling machine.
- Generate pre-orders to increase retailer support and hit bestseller lists.
- Maximize inexpensive advertising on Amazon and Facebook.
- Connect with online influencers and turn media interviews into book sales.
- Discover multiple ways to create new income from your book content.
Typical clients include men and women who are business executives, professional speakers, licensed counselors, ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, and non-profit directors. If your book is fiction or non-fiction, new or old, traditionally-published or self-published, I can show you proven ways to sell more books.
How Does the Master Class Work?
- I will personally teach you my proven marketing techniques and apply my instruction to your specific needs, genre, and experience level.
- You choose between in-person instruction or remote live video teaching sessions (yes, I can coach you anywhere in the world).
- Include your team and get everyone coached up at the same time.
- Receive follow-up access to ask me additional questions, hold you accountable, or request my review of your work.
For First-Time Authors: Launch your career by learning how to maximize your book sales. You will no longer be plagued by the fear of “I don’t know what I don’t know.” Become a confident marketer who knows how to attract readers and sell books.
For Established Authors: I help experienced authors attain higher levels of success much faster! Get my inside secrets from working with several New York Times bestsellers. Learn how to apply new marketing tactics to all of your books. I also teach how to revive backlist sales and create extra spinoff revenue!
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
“Rob Eagar’s expertise helped me develop a new brand and create an exciting new website. It was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
Book Marketing Master Class Options:
Option 1. In-Person Instruction:
You get 2 consecutive days of personal instruction with me (I come to you or you come to me in Atlanta, GA). Plus, choose between 30 days – 6 months of follow-up access to ask me questions and review your progress:
- 2 days of personal instruction + 30 days of follow-up access: $5,000
- 2 days of personal instruction + 3 months of follow-up access: $7,500
- 2 days of personal instruction + 6 months of follow-up access: $10,000 (best value)
- Note: Any travel expenses are additional.
Option 2: Remote Video Instruction:
Too busy to schedule two consecutive training days in your calendar? Or, is your team located in different places? Select the remote option and get three, two-hour video instruction sessions with me via Zoom, Skype, etc. (All three video sessions must be scheduled within a 30-day period.)
- Pricing and follow-up access options are the same as above. But, there are no travel expenses involved, and you get greater flexibility to schedule training sessions.
Exceptional Results Are Waiting For You!
Ready to become a master book marketer? I’m ready if you’re ready. Contact me at 770-887-1462 or click the button below to request an introductory phone call.
“Every once in awhile, the right person enters your life and changes it forever. Rob Eagar’s Book Marketing Master Class was transformative. I think differently about how to help my readers in ways that go beyond the purchase of a book. If you’re ready to take your author career to the next level, Rob should be the first person you hire. You can’t lose.”
Multi-published author, FOX News contributor, and columnist at The Washington Examiner