- Are you launching a new book soon?
- Did your last book release fail to meet expectations?
- Are you a novelist or nonfiction author who needs more word of mouth?
Get Rob Eagar’s exclusive instruction:
Secrets of a Successful Book Launch Team
Here’s what’s included:
Did you know that perennial New York Times bestselling authors, such as Rachel Hollis and Bob Goff, use huge launch teams to blast their books onto the national charts? But, these aren’t your ordinary launch teams. Savvy authors know how to get hundreds, even thousands of people, to help promote their books.
Their incredible results are a stark contrast to the average author’s book launch team. In fact, most authors use launch teams so poorly that a lot of publishers don’t put much weight in them anymore.
How do you build a launch team that really works? How do you communicate with a large group and motivate participants to promote your book?
The difference between an effective launch team and a fruitless launch team isn’t what you think. Instead, it requires a counterintuitive approach.
Rob Eagar is a book marketing expert who has worked with multiple New York Times bestselling authors. Now, he’s going to spill the beans on how to build a launch team that gets real results.
Secrets of a Successful Book Launch Team includes these 3 components:
- Watch Rob’s exclusive video that teaches all of his secrets to build a launch team.
- Download Rob’s library of time-saving email scripts to help manage your team.
- Best of all, get personal access to email Rob questions about your launch team at any time in the future. It’s like having your own expert standing by at the ready.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to know if a book launch team is right for you or not
- How to build an advanced launch team that helps sell a ton of books
- How to recruit and motivate the right people for your team
- Specific marketing activities your launch team should complete
- How to manage communication and set proper expectations
Special Bonus: Your purchase includes access to Rob Eagar’s private “Launch Team Communication Scripts.” This confidential library of 10 time-saving email templates is worth the price alone, because it tells you exactly what to say, when to say it, and how to say it!
Don’t miss this one-time offer to build a successful book launch team.
Purchase today for $75.00:
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
5-time New York Times bestselling author
“Rob Eagar’s expertise was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
“Rob Eagar provided book marketing insights that I hadn’t heard before. It was wonderful to speak with such a seasoned marketing pro.”
Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Hooked and Indistractable
“Rob Eagar is one of the best in the game. Loved working with him during my book launch planning. Highly recommended!”
Author of The Phoenix Project with over 500,000 copies sold
“Rob Eagar’s Book Marketing Master Class helped us understand what needed to happen to make our campaign successful. Plus, we enjoyed working with him.”
Beth and Jeff McCord
Bestselling authors of Becoming Us and founders of YourEnneagramCoach.com