The Book Marketing Master Class is designed to increase your book sales and author income.
Imagine how much faster you could sell more books if one of the most accomplished book marketing experts in America was your personal guide. Learn how to apply proven principles that persuade people to buy your books.
After coaching, my clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers! Nothing makes me happier than watching their success. To date, I’ve worked with over 450 authors, consulted with top publishing houses, and helped clients hit the New York Times bestseller list three different ways, including new fiction, new non-fiction, and backlist non-fiction.
For over 10 years, I’ve provided master-level consulting to authors of all levels. Below is a sample of the exceptional results my clients have experienced:
- Helped a B-level non-fiction author transform into a New York Times bestseller.
- Helped revamp a novelist who hit the New York Times bestseller list six times in a row.
- Helped revive a 23-year-old backlist book to become a New York Times bestseller.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author looking to take their book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
4-time New York Times bestselling author
“Rob revolutionized how I market my novels and connect with readers. His Book Marketing Master Class gave me more fantastic ideas that I knew what to do with.”
Bestselling novelist with over 300,000 copies sold
After coaching, my clients have produced 11 New York Times bestsellers!
The Book Marketing Master Class teaches you my proven step-by-step process that covers every aspect of marketing a book. Whether you’re a first-time author or a seasoned bestseller, you will learn how to:
- Secure a larger fan base of readers using the power of free content and email.
- Create attention-grabbing hooks, compelling titles, and persuasive back cover copy.
- Insert effective marketing tools into a manuscript that prompt people to purchase.
- Construct a complete book marketing plan that maximizes the launch sequence.
- Build websites that attract readers, grow an author’s platform, and generate sales.
- Create large-scale pre-orders to increase retailer support and hit bestseller lists.
- Develop powerful keynote speeches and secure higher speaking fees.
- Secure media coverage and skillfully turn radio and TV interviews into book sales.
- Form alliances with influencers and organizations to sell books in bulk quantities.
- Transform book content into new products that create additional author income.
My typical clients include men and women who are business executives, professional speakers, licensed counselors, ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, and non-profit directors. I also partner with literary agents and publishing houses to help specific book campaigns surpass sales goals. If your book is fiction or non-fiction, frontlist or backlist, I’ll show new ways to increase sales.
How Does the Master Class Work?
You and I begin with two full days of face-to-face customized instruction. As we walk through my proven process, I apply the training to fit your specific book campaign and needs. You walk away with a detailed plan feeling like a book marketing boss. I can travel to your location, or you can come to me in Atlanta, GA. You can include your team and get everyone coached up at the same time.
The first two days of training are just the beginning. Afterwards, you get to choose additional follow-up access via phone and email with me for 2 weeks, 6 weeks, or 3 months. It’s your opportunity to request my review of your progress, ask questions, or request additional training. Imagine having your own personal book marketing guide who walks with you through the process.
Are You a First-Time Author? I’ll explain the essentials of book marketing and how to navigate the publishing and sales process. You will gain a complete understanding of how to create the best manuscript and execute an effective book launch. You will no longer be plagued by the fear of “I don’t know what I don’t know.” I’ll make sure you walk away with a new level of marketing skill and confidence.
Are You an Established Author? You’re a perfect fit, because I love helping successful authors raise the bar even higher! I’ll show you my secrets and best practices I’ve developed from working with numerous New York Times bestsellers. Discover why some authors are wildly successful and how to apply similar growth techniques to your books. In addition, I’ll explain how you can revive sales of your backlist titles. Imagine adding a marketing virtuoso to your team.
“Rob Eagar gets great results and strategically places authors in the right spaces. I’m happy with what Rob did for me, and I highly recommend him.”
Dr. John Townsend
New York Times bestselling author of Boundaries
“Rob Eagar’s expertise helped me develop a new brand and create an exciting new website. It was beyond my expectations and included everything I asked for and more.”
6-time New York Times bestselling novelist with over 10 million copies sold
Book Marketing Master Class Options:
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 2 Weeks of Follow-up Access = $5,000
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 6 Weeks of Follow-up Access = $7,500
- 2 Days of Instruction plus 3 Months of Follow-up Access = $10,000
- Note: All travel expenses are additional.
You will recoup your investment many times over. How? You learn how to sell more books, reach a larger audience, speak more frequently at higher fees, create lucrative spin-off products, and much more. For example, one of my clients made over $500,000 from a single book launch after working together!
Exceptional Results Are Waiting For You!
Ready to become a book marketing master? Let’s work together. Contact me at 770-887-1462 or click the button below to request an introductory phone call.