Authors: Get over 30 articles of free book marketing instruction!
Hot topics below include bestseller lists, email, social media, advertising, word of mouth, author websites, marketing copy, and much more…
New York Times Bestseller Campaigns:
Amazon & AMS Advertising:
- 7 Reasons Why Authors Should Use Amazon Advertising
- Amazon Sales Rankings Explained
- What You Don’t Know About Amazon Can Kill Your Books
Word of Mouth:
- The Secret to Selling Non-Fiction: Create a Movement
- How to Build Marketing Tools Into Your Manuscript
- 6 Steps to Build a Dynamic Book Launch Team
- Does Social Media Marketing Actually Sell Books?
- Don’t Get Suckered by Social Media
- The Facebook Video Fake Out
- Email Newsletters for Authors: 6 Elements for Success
- The Overlooked Secret to Double Email Book Sales
- Create Irresistible Incentives to Get More Subscribers
- How to Fake Out Fake Email Subscribers
- Do You Send Newsletters or You-letters
- Are E-Newsletters Really Worth It?
Book Titles & Back Cover Copy:
- How to Create a Book Hook
- The Book Hook Hall of Fame
- 5 Easy Steps to Create Captivating Book Titles
- Simple Steps to Better Back Cover Copy
- The Fastest Way to Writer Faster
- Bad Websites, Good Websites, and How to Know the Difference
- Is Your Website a Decision-Making Machine?
- The 4 Types of Authors in the World
- 10 Traits of Successful Authors
- Tips to Control a Media Interview
- Author the New Gatekeepers to Large Audiences
- Marketing Mistakes A-Level Authors Make
- Marketing Made Simple
- 7 Principles for Building a Powerful Brand
- 3 Keys to Boost Backlist Book Sales
- Monthly Marketing To-Do List for Authors
- Rich Author / Poor Author and What’s the Difference?
- 3 Reasons Why Your Book Didn’t Sell
- How to Grade an Author’s Marketing Ability
- How to Kill a New York Times Bestseller
- Success Stories from the Publishing Trenches
- Turn Website Visitors into Repeat Book Readers
- How Publishers Can Cure Ugly Sample Syndrome
- How Many Humans Actually See Your Online Book Ads?
- How Editors Can Help Sell More Books
- Making Millions in the Digital Middle
- Digital Publishing Demands Direct-to-Reader Marketing
- What’s the Point of Publishers in a Digital Age?