Are you too busy or too nervous to write persuasive marketing copy for your book? Guess what – you’re not alone.
Here’s a little secret…many of the bestselling authors whom I’ve coached were also terrified to write the marketing copy for their books. That’s because they knew success or failure hinged upon creating the right words for Amazon shoppers to see. Get it wrong and you can lose a lot of book sales. Get it right and you can sell thousands of extra copies.
This pressure often made my clients beg me to bail them out by writing the marketing copy for them, which I gladly did. Over the past 10 years, I’ve helped so many authors that my ghostwritten book descriptions are displayed all over Amazon’s website, including the text for multiple New York Times bestsellers.
Make Your Book Stand Out with the Amazon Edge
- What if Amazon shoppers saw your book description and felt compelled to purchase?
- What if you could buy Amazon ads and convert a new sale in less than 10 clicks, rather than the typical 20 – 30 clicks?
- What if your mother saw your book description on Amazon and no longer worried about your decision to become an author?
These what-ifs can come true when you create a powerful description for your book. However, if the idea of writing persuasive marketing copy leaves you feeling confused or overwhelmed, let my proven expertise save the day. I’ll write the description for your book so that it shines on Amazon…and we’ll keep it our little secret.
“If you’re serious about your book, then you need a seriously fantastic book description, and Rob is the guy to do it. The marketing copy that he wrote for my novel really brings the characters to life and tantalizes readers, making them want to learn more. His book description service is totally worth it. Don’t wait!!!”
New York Times bestselling novelist with over 2 million copies in print
“I needed a great book description for my novel, Lucky, but I struggled with writing the marketing copy. I purchased The Amazon Edge service and I’m so glad I did! Not only did Rob come up with an awesome book hook, he wrote sizzling copy for the book description page and even provided the back copy for the paperback version of the book. I highly recommend the service if you want to give your book the best chance of selling well on Amazon!”
– V.R. Street, author of Lucky
“After writing five blurbs and getting little to no sales, I decided to hire Rob. He crafted a book description that helped readers better understand my book. He also helped with category placement and provided HTML code for the book detail page. After Rob’s improvements, I’ve increased sales enough to put my book in the Top 50 in three different Amazon categories!”
– David Goodin
Purchase The Amazon Edge and Receive These Benefits:
- I’ll personally write captivating marketing copy for your book
- I’ll provide the html code to make your Amazon page look great
- I’ll create a punchy, one-sentence hook for Amazon and Facebook ads
- I’ll identify 3 – 5 strategic Amazon categories for your book
- Everything completed in 30 days or less
All you have to do is send me the following information:
- Provide your existing book description (or your first attempt at writing one)
- If your book is fiction, send me a brief summary of your novel and describe the emotions that you want readers to feel.
- If your book is nonfiction, list out 4 – 5 ways that you think readers will be better off after they read your material.
Will I read your book?
Actually, it’s best that I do NOT read your book. Otherwise, my brain will subconsciously fill-in details that potential readers wouldn’t know. It’s my goal to write text that persuades a skeptical person who is unfamiliar with your writing. Therefore, I can write better marketing copy for your book by using my own system, rather than reading your manuscript.