Rob Eagar has helped numerous publishers create more bestsellers, revive backlist books, and boost direct-to-consumer sales.
Rob has an extensive understanding of the publishing industry. He has consulted with numerous well-known publishers and generated these types of dramatic results:
- Revitalized a backlist book that hit the New York Times bestseller list for 8 straight months after 23 years in print.
- Generated over $1,000,000 of extra revenue for a division of HarperCollins from a single frontlist book campaign.
- Helped a publisher restore a key author relationship and boost sales of a 2-year-old book using free content.
- Coached a stuck, B-level author who transformed into a 4-time New York Times bestseller.
“I asked Rob Eagar to breathe more life into the sales of the successful book, Boundaries, written by my clients, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend. After Rob worked with me and the publisher, HarperCollins, the truly unexpected happened – Boundaries made the New York Times bestseller list for the first time in the book’s 23-year history! Sales and visibility increased, and we are the beneficiaries of a lot of hard work by all involved. However, I’m convinced that we achieved these great results because of Rob and WildFire Marketing.”
Publishers work with Rob to raise the bar, grow book sales, and maximize key author relationships.
Rob’s client list includes HarperCollins (Thomas Nelson / Zondervan), Hachette (FaithWords), Simon & Schuster (Howard Books), Penguin / Random House (Waterbrook), LifeWay (B&H), and many more. He also consults with national book retailers and top literary agencies, such as Yates & Yates. In addition, Rob provides thought-leadership at top publishing conferences, including Tools of Change, Writers Digest, and the ECPA Executive Leadership Summit. He contributes regularly on expert marketing topics for Book Business Magazine. Publishers turn to Rob and his expertise for numerous reasons:
- Maximize key frontlist book launches.
- Revive backlist books that boost annual profit.
- Develop growth strategies for evergreen book brands.
- Increase book sales for A-level authors and expand their audience.
- Build marketing platforms for new authors under multi-book contracts.
- Grow direct-to-consumer sales utilizing email, websites, and social media.
- Train young, inexperienced publishing personnel on advanced book marketing skills.
“I recommend Rob Eagar to any author or publisher looking to take their next book campaign to a higher level.”
Dr. Gary Chapman
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Five Love Languages
“I give Rob Eagar my highest recommendation. If you want to increase book sales, make him the first person you hire.”
New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave, Unglued, and The Best Yes
Rob consults with key executives at publishing houses to improve book marketing and audience growth strategies. He also helps clients grow direct-to-consumer sales, frontlist campaigns, and backlist sales. In addition, Rob trains marketing directors, publicity personnel, and new hires on advanced marketing tactics. He brings an outside view and best practices from other industries to help prevent your company from getting stale and suffocating growth. Contact Rob today to revive the way you market your books.
Bring fresh ideas into your publishing house.
Call Rob at 770-887-1462 or click a button below to request a free consultation and read his bestseller case studies:
“We hired Rob Eagar to come alongside a first-time author to assist in positioning him and his product in the marketplace. Rob left no stone unturned. He made sure our author understood how to organize his book to maximize marketing and search hooks, how to appropriately promote the book during interviews, how to use video as a vehicle to teach and promote, and how to develop a website that would establish him as an authority on his subject. Rob built confidence and competence in our author in these areas and proved to be an invaluable resource for our publishing company.”
Director of Marketing