Many of us may struggle to market consistently because we don’t think we have the time. Allow me to disprove that theory by offering 10 free marketing activities that can be done effectively in 10 minutes:
1. Email a happy customer or influential leader asking for a testimonial.
2. Email a happy customer or influential leader asking for three referrals.
3. Add a new success story or testimonial to your website.
4. Write a concise, convincing case study.
5. Post a short article to your blog with tips, tricks, statistics, etc.
6. Email three influential leaders an article with helpful information for their business.
7. Record a 3-minute instructional or behind-the-scenes video using your smartphone.
8. Email or call a prospect you haven’t spoken with in the past 6 months to reconnect.
9. Research new tradeshows or conferences in your industry that you can attend.
10. Contact the director of a conference where you could give a keynote speech.
Pick one of these simple activities to do each day, and you’ll see a dramatic increase in your marketing productivity. I kept this article short so that you’d have plenty of time to start something immediately 🙂
Clock image courtesy of winnond at FreeDigitalPhotos.net