If you enjoy listening to information podcast interviews, you’ll love my discussion with Gabriela Pereira on her DIY MFA podcast. DIY MFA stands for “Do It Yourself – Master of Fine Arts.” Gabriela is a top-notch writing coach who has helped hundreds of people learn how to become better writers and get published for the first time. But, she also understands the importance of marketing and invited me as a guest to discuss Marketing Books on Amazon. In this episode Gabriela and I discuss:
- How mastering Amazon can increase your book sales.
- Exclusive vs. wide, which is the best way to sell your books?
- An inside look at three highly valuable marketing tools Amazon has for writers.
- How to craft the most persuasive marketing copy for your book.
- Why you need to grow your own email list, and techniques to help you do it.
- Plus, I share my #1 tip for writers.
Click on the audio player below to listen now:
You can also listen to the podcast interview via these options: